We want children to become problem-solvers through practical tasks, using creativity and imagination along with technical skills. Children work individually or as part of a team to design, create and evaluate products and to suggest improvements.
- They investigate how things work
- They learn how to understand instructions and how to write them
- They learn how to report and comment on findings using technical terms
- They learn the importance of sequencing things correctly, measuring, weighing, connecting things and finishing products, often using tools and equipment
- They learn and develop entrepreneurial skills and how to market their product e.g. during our Enterprise Fairs